Friday, October 29, 2010

Work! Work! Work!

How do you find the time to do everything? I'm a single mother with a full time job, three web studios and a passion for jewelry making. How in the world do you balance everything? There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to wear my many hats. Domestic Diva, yard man, pool boy, cook, seamstress, dispatcher, mom, electrician, repairman, web studio owner, graphic designer, jewelry designer..........it just doesn't end. And I'm sure like all of my followers who have families of many shapes and sizes, we tend to put our wants, need and the such onthe back burner. Saying to ourselves "If I have time left, I'll do this for me". How do you fit all of these things in a 24 hour day. I have yet to master the art of time allotment. I have attempted to give myself a certain amount of time for everything. Unfortunately, I don't operate that way. I like to start and finish a task, preferring not to leave things undone.

Come on my followers: share your ideas for time management. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: